2022 Kia K5 Interior
An updated version of the popular Kia Optima sedan, the Kia K5 made a great impression on Harvey drivers with its 2021 debut. So, what can you expect from the new 2022 Kia K5 interior? Like the Kia Optima, K5 interior offers innovative safety and infotainment technology, roomy accommodations, a range of color options, and plenty of creature comforts for those long rides in Marrero. Join Ray Brandt Kia for a look inside the K5, below.
2022 Kia K5 Interior: Groundbreaking Technology
Thanks to the industry’s latest infotainment, navigation, and connectivity features, the Kia K5 interior keeps you on track in New Orleans. Looking for seamless smartphone syncing? How about remote access and vehicle tracking? These advanced features and more are just the start when it comes to the Kia Optima or K5 interior:
- Kia UVO – Locate your vehicle and adjust temperature settings remotely with this subscription-based infotainment system. Features include remote start, Find My Car tracking, Roadside Assistance, remote climate control, and many more.
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ -Whether you need turn-by-turn directions or hands-free access to your messages on the go, smartphone compatibility inside the K5 makes it simple.
- Touchscreen Display – An 8-inch Touchscreen Display with a Rear View Monitor comes standard on the base Kia K5 interior, while a 10-25-inch Touchscreen with Navigation is available as an upgrade.
- Sound Systems – A standard 6-speaker sound system is standard, and a premium 12-speaker Bose audio system is available as an upgrade.
2022 Kia K5 Interior: Cargo & Passenger Space
Like the Kia Optima, the K5 interior is smartly designed to help you make the most of your space. Stow your sports gear, luggage, and home improvement supplies with ease, or let your passengers settle in for the ride with the generous Kia K5 interior dimensions:
- Head Room: Front/Rear without Panoramic Sunroof – 40.2/37.8 inches
- Shoulder Room: Front/Rear – 58.0/56.1 inches
- Hip Room: Front/Rear – 56.6/56.6 inches
- Leg Room: Front/Rear – 46.1/35.2 inches
- Total Interior Volume – 121.3 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume – 105.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume – 16.0 cubic feet
2022 Kia K5 Interior: State-of-the-Art Amenities
The new Kia K5 interior is loaded with the features you and your passengers desire most on the road. Whether you’re making a quick trip to New Orleans or traveling to faraway places, you’ll enjoy these features across the K5 lineup:
- Remote starting
- Remote climate control
- Find My Car tracking
- Driver-centric cockpit
- Ultra-Lux Panorama sunroof
- Smart Cruise Control with Highway Driving Assist
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance technology
- Junction Turning Accident Avoidance ability
- Bose Premium Surround Sound system with 12 speakers
- Heated and ventilated front power seats
- 10.25-inch touch screen w/navigation
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
Test Drive the New Kia K5 in Harvey
Interested in a new Kia K5 in our inventory? Contact us and make an appointment to take your favorite model out on the road for a test drive today. While you’re here, see how much you can save with our current new vehicle specials or by applying the value of your trade-in vehicle to your purchase.
More from Ray Brandt Kia
The2022 Kia Telluride is a 3-row, family-friendly SUV that offers Harvey drivers plenty of ways to customize. Ray Brandt Kia has put together a helpful overview to help you explore the full range of exterior and interior 2022 Kia Telluride colors. Find your favorites below, and then stop by our dealership in Harvey to see them…
Built on the revolutionary new E-GMP Platform, the 2022 Kia EV6 implements increased amounts of high-strength steel that’s stronger while being lighter. This allows the EV6 to ramp up acceleration times and increase electric range on Harvey streets. As it’s due out in January 2022, the Kia EV6 is not yet available at Ray Brandt Kia, but…
Wondering what’s new for the 2022 Kia Soul interior? All trims except the base LX now come standard with a larger 10.25-inch touchscreen and smartphone integration, while higher trims offer dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, a wireless smartphone charger, and more. Plus, there’s a full line of Kia accessories available to order from…