2020 Kia Sportage Trim Levels and Pricing
So you’ve settled on your favorite Kia model, the Kia Sportage, but now comes the challenge of figuring out which trim level is right for you. While you may compare certain trims together such as the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX, or the Kia Sportage S vs. SX Turbo, Ray Brandt Kia is here to give you a look at the Kia Sportage features and lineup to find your next vehicle to sport around Marrero. Discover the Kia Sportage trim levels today!
2020 Sportage LX – Starting MSRP of $23,990
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder Engine with 181hp
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA), Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- 8-inch Touchscreen with Rear-View Camera, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Available Blind-Spot Collision Warning with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
2020 Sportage S – Starting MSRP of $25,990
- Dark Chrome Trim with 18-inch Alloy Wheels and Fog Lights
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Sofino Premium Leatherette Seats, Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters
- Roof Rails and Power Folding Mirrors
2020 Sportage EX – Starting MSRP of $27,190
- Smart Power Liftgate™
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start and Smart Welcome
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat with 2-Way Power Lumbar Support and Heated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control Air Conditioning with Auto De-Fog System
2020 Sportage S Turbo – Starting MSRP of $33,490
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbo with 240 hp
- 19″ Alloy Wheels with Sport Tuned Suspension
- Panoramic Sunroof, Leather Seat Trim with Ventilated Front Seats, and Power Passenger Seat
- UVO link with Navigation, 8-inch Color Touch-Screen, and Harman Kardon® Audio System with Subwoofer
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Front & Rear Parking Assist System, Wireless Charger
2020 Kia Sportage Drivetrain
Across the entire Kia Sportage lineup, New Orleans and Timberlane drivers can take advantage of front-wheel-drive capabilities. But if you’re looking to experience the full potential you can find between Kia Sportage trim levels, you can upgrade to all-wheel-drive and see how the Kia Sportage can handle the elements and keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle.
Find Your 2020 Sportage at Ray Brandt Kia!
Whether you’re set on the Kia Sportage LX, S, EX, or SX Turbo, you can find your favorite of the Kia Sportage trim levels at Ray Brandt Kia. Learn more about the Kia Sportage by seeing how it compares to other popular models such as the Hyundai Tucson and Toyota RAV-4. And, be sure to check out our inventory of new Kia Sportage models for sale to take home your desired Sportage trim. Contact us today to schedule a test drive near Gretna!
More About Kia Models
So you’ve settled on your favorite Kia model, the Kia Sportage, but now comes the challenge of figuring out which trim level is right for you. While you may compare certain trims together such as the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX, or the Kia Sportage S vs. SX Turbo, Ray Brandt Kia is here to give you…
No matter which style it is, the 2020 Kia Telluride is proving to be one of the most popular SUVs on New Orleans roads. The Kia Telluride trim levels offer up plenty of consistent features across the entire lineup along with plenty of exclusive trim-specific features for you to enjoy. Learn more about the Kia Telluride…
While New Orleans are surely excited by the advanced interior features and sleek design of the 2019 Kia Soul, they will also be delighted that it offers one of the best MPG ratings for any compact crossover currently available. Get ready to see how much further you can go with the new and improved Kia Soul…