2020 Kia Sportage Trim Levels and Pricing
So you’ve settled on your favorite Kia model, the Kia Sportage. Now comes the challenge of figuring out which trim level is right for you. While you may compare certain trims together such as the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX, or the Kia Sportage S vs. SX Turbo, Ray Brandt Kia is here to give you a look at the Kia Sportage features and lineup to find your next vehicle to sport around Marrero. Discover the Kia Sportage trim levels today!
2020 Sportage LX – Starting MSRP of $23,990
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder Engine with 181hp
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA), Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- 8-inch Touchscreen with Rear-View Camera, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Available Blind-Spot Collision Warning with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
2020 Sportage S – Starting MSRP of $25,990
- Dark Chrome Trim with 18-inch Alloy Wheels and Fog Lights
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Sofino Premium Leatherette Seats, Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters
- Roof Rails and Power Folding Mirrors
2020 Sportage EX – Starting MSRP of $27,190
- Smart Power Liftgate™
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start and Smart Welcome
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat with 2-Way Power Lumbar Support and Heated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control Air Conditioning with Auto De-Fog System
2020 Sportage S Turbo – Starting MSRP of $33,490
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbo with 240 hp
- 19″ Alloy Wheels with Sport Tuned Suspension
- Panoramic Sunroof, Leather Seat Trim with Ventilated Front Seats, and Power Passenger Seat
- UVO link with Navigation, 8-inch Color Touch-Screen, and Harman Kardon® Audio System with Subwoofer
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Front & Rear Parking Assist System, Wireless Charger
Kia Sportage LX vs. EX: Which Model is Right for You?
Each of the 2020 Kia Sportage trim levels has something special to offer drivers near New Orleans. However, only one will be just right for your needs! Although the sport-inspired S trim offers several exciting upgrades, and the range-topping S Turbo offers truly inspired performance capabilities, most of our neighbors end up comparing the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX!
Although the base model Sportage LX is a truly exceptional value, drivers have plenty of reasons to consider the EX model! Here’s what you should know before you decide one way or the other:
- The Kia Sportage EX comes standard with 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, as well as heated front seats. Both features are optional in the LX, but only the EX can add a heated steering wheel too!
- Looking for LED interior lighting, a rear USB charging port, or leather seats? Each of these features is optional in the Kia Sportage EX, but unavailable in the LX.
- Looking for something in between the two models? If the S trim level isn’t for you, consider the LX Popular Package. The latter adds dual-zone automatic climate control, blind spot monitoring, and more.
- For premium features, you’ve got to choose the Kia Sportage EX with the EX Technology Package. The latter includes a wide range of unique upgrades, including ventilated front seats, integrated navigation, an 8-speaker Harman/Kardon® stereo system, and front/rear parking sensors.
2020 Kia Sportage Drivetrain
The impressive Sportage interior features aren’t the only reason this model stands out! Across the entire Kia Sportage lineup, New Orleans and Timberlane drivers can take advantage of front-wheel-drive capabilities. But if you’re looking to experience the full potential you can find between Kia Sportage trim levels, you can upgrade to all-wheel-drive and see how the Kia Sportage can handle the elements and keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle.
Find Your 2020 Sportage at Ray Brandt Kia!
Whether you’re set on the Kia Sportage LX, S, EX, or SX Turbo, you can find your favorite of the Kia Sportage trim levels at Ray Brandt Kia. Learn more about the Kia Sportage by seeing how it compares to other popular models such as the Hyundai Tucson and Toyota RAV-4. And, be sure to check out our inventory of new Kia Sportage models for sale to take home your desired Sportage trim. Contact us today to schedule a test drive near Gretna!
More About the 2020 Sportage
Looking for a midsize SUV that delivers impressive capability as well as the most advanced safety features? The 2020 Kia Sportage is a popular choice among Harvey families, and it’s easy to see why. Safety is at the top of the list for many car-buyers, so we’re often asked about the 2020 Kia Sportage safety…
When properly equipped, a 2020 Kia Sportage can tow 2,000 pounds. Can a Kia Sportage tow a boat? It depends on the size and type of boat, but the Sportage can generate enough power to handle your pop-up trailer or non-motorized boat. With one of the highest towing capabilities in its class, what else can…
So you’ve settled on your favorite Kia model, the Kia Sportage. Now comes the challenge of figuring out which trim level is right for you. While you may compare certain trims together such as the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX, or the Kia Sportage S vs. SX Turbo, Ray Brandt Kia is here to give you a…
The 2020 Kia Sportage interior is already making a great impression on our neighbors near Marrero and Metairie! With plenty of space, ample cargo volume, and all the latest Kia interior features, you’re sure to love how you feel behind the wheel. Take a closer look with Ray Brandt Kia, and then experience the new Sportage in…