What is the 2020 Kia Soul Safety Rating?
The 2020 Kia Soul is a crossover that hits all the marks for a compact family car, more so than competitors like the Honda Fit. Advanced safety features keep Kia Soul drivers coming back for more. Year after year, the Soul earns impressive ratings from the IIHS and the NHTSA. Learn more about the new Kia Soul safety ratings and features, and the awards that make it a safe pick for your Harvey and Marrero commutes.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
The 2020 Kia Soul is an IIHS Top Safety Pick, making it a safe choice for your commutes to and from New Orleans. The Kia safety ratings awarded to the 2020 Kia Soul from the IIHS are as follows:
- Small overlap front, driver and passenger side: Good
- Moderate overlap front: Good
- Side: Good
- Roof strength: Good
- Head restraints and seats: Good
Crash Avoidance and Mitigation
- Front crash prevention, vehicle-to-vehicle, and pedestrian: Good
- Headlights: Good
- Child Seat Anchors (LATCH) Ease Of Use: Acceptable
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration also gave the 2020 Kia Soul high marks for how well it handles in the unfortunate event of a collision. Here are the 2020 Kia Soul’s NHTSA crash test ratings:
- Overall Rating: 4 Stars
- Frontal Crash: 4 Stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 Stars
2020 Soul Safety Features
What makes the Kia Soul so safe? It’s a combination of cutting-edge safety features and technologies. Here are a few highlighted features for the Kia Soul:
- Standard Rear Camera Display: Using the rearview camera, parallel parking on Harvey streets is safer and less stressful.
- Standard Airbags: The cabin is protected by six airbags with rollover sensors.
- Standard Safety Features: Every 2020 Kia Soul includes Electronic Stability Control, Vehicle Stability Management, Electronic Brake-Force Distribution, Hill-Start Assist, Tire-Pressure Monitoring System, and Rear Child-Safety Door Locks.
- Available Driver Assists: The Soul is available with Autonomous Emergency Braking, a Forward Collision Warning System, Lane Departure Warning System, Smart Cruise Control, Blind Spot Detection, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
Test Drive a Kia Soul at Ray Brandt Kia in Harvey!
Have the confidence that you and your family are staying safe on Gretna streets when you’re driving the 2020 Kia Soul! Contact us at Ray Brandt Kia to schedule a test drive, and to explore the 2020 Soul’s configurations and its great interior in our inventory!
More About the 2020 Soul
The 2020 Kia Soul is a crossover that hits all the marks for a compact family car, more so than competitors like the Honda Fit. Advanced safety features keep Kia Soul drivers coming back for more. Year after year, the Soul earns impressive ratings from the IIHS and the NHTSA. Learn more about the new…
The Kia Soul lineup has become a fast favorite with Harvey drivers for its spacious interior and fuel-efficient performance, so how can this SUV get any better? The 2020 Kia Soul configurations showcase the best of modern technology and engineering with six different Kia Soul trim levels to explore. So whether you’re trying to decide…
The new 2020 Kia Soul interior comes with all of the advanced features Harvey drivers come to expect from this compact SUV. Whether it’s the latest safety features to keep you focused on the road or advanced entertainment and comfort options to ensure an enjoyable ride, the 2020 Soul has it all. Explore the latest Kia Soul…
The 2020 Kia Soul colors have made this already-iconic car even more recognizable on the streets of Harvey and Marrero. Which exterior and interior color options are right for you? Ray Brandt Kia has put together a complete guide, so you can find the perfect model at our Harvey dealership today. View Soul Inventory Contact Us 2020…
While Harvey are surely excited by the advanced interior features and sleek design of the 2020 Kia Soul, they will also be delighted that it offers one of the best MPG ratings for any compact crossover currently available. Get ready to see how much further you can go with the new and improved Kia Soul…