2020 Kia Soul Interior
The new 2020 Kia Soul interior comes with all of the advanced features New Orleans drivers come to expect from this compact SUV. Whether it’s the latest safety features to keep you focused on the road or advanced entertainment and comfort options to ensure an enjoyable ride, the 2020 Soul has it all.
Travel and Entertainment Features
Timberlane customers will also see that the 2020 Soul offers the connected systems to help plan your routes and stay entertained. The lineup even features a Trip Computer to help monitor the health and performance of your vehicle. If you find yourself drawn to the LX, S, GT-Line, or X-Line models, you can check weather forecasts or traffic updates and connect your devices with the 7-inch color touch-screen display. Those who opt for the Kia Soul EX or GT-Line Turbo can have access to a backlog of content with the 10.25-inch color touch-screen display that comes with Premium Navigation, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and HD Radio.™ Check out more of the connected features available on the Kia Soul lineup:
- AM/FM/MP3 6-Speaker Audio System: Available on the LX, S, GT-Line, or X-Line models
- Harman/Kardon® Audio System w/ Center Speaker, Subwoofer, and External Amplifier: Available on the Kia Soul EX and GT-Line Turbo models
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®: Available across the entire lineup
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology w/ Steering-Wheel-Mounted Calling Buttons: Available across the entire lineup
- Trip Computer to measure fuel tank capacity, average miles per gallon, and more: Available on the LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, or Kia Soul EX models.
- Supervision Meter Instrument Cluster w/ LCD Trip Computer: Available only in the T-Line Turbo model
A safe interior always adds peace of mind, no matter if you’re running a couple errands around Marrero or hitting the open road for an extended trip. The latest Kia Soul lineup pulls no punches when it comes to providing drivers with advanced safety features that minimize distractions and allow them to be more aware of their surroundings behind the wheel.
Here are just some of the advanced safety features drivers can expect from the 2020 Kia Soul:
- Rear-Camera Display
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
Get Inside the 2020 Kia Soul at Ray Brandt Kia
Are you ready to step inside the connected and safe interior of the 2020 Kia Soul? Browse our inventory of new models to find the vehicle that speaks to your “soul.” And, be sure to contact us to schedule a test drive or to speak with a dedicated member of our finance team.
More About Kia Models
The 2019 Kia Sorento configurations offer New Orleans and Marrero drivers plenty of options when it comes to price, performance, and available features. But which Kia SUV is right for you? Learn more about the Kia Sorento trim levels at Ray Brandt Kia! 2019 Sorento Details New Sorento Inventory 2019 Sorento Trim Levels If you’re a customer that…
So you’ve settled on your favorite Kia model, the Kia Sportage, but now comes the challenge of figuring out which trim level is right for you. While you may compare certain trims together such as the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX, or the Kia Sportage S vs. SX Turbo, Ray Brandt Kia is here to give you…
No matter which style it is, the 2020 Kia Telluride is proving to be one of the most popular SUVs on New Orleans roads. The Kia Telluride trim levels offer up plenty of consistent features across the entire lineup along with plenty of exclusive trim-specific features for you to enjoy. Learn more about the Kia Telluride…