2020 Kia Soul Interior
The new 2020 Kia Soul interior comes with all of the advanced features Harvey drivers come to expect from this compact SUV. Whether it’s the latest safety features to keep you focused on the road or advanced entertainment and comfort options to ensure an enjoyable ride, the 2020 Soul has it all. Explore the latest Kia Soul configurations with us and get to know the interior below!
What Can You Expect from the Kia Soul Seats?
The Kia Soul seats make it easier than ever to get comfortable on the roads of New Orleans and Gretna. Here’s what you can expect:
- This year’s model features a higher seating position for better visibility! As a consequence of this improvement, the Kia Soul seats now offer 102.2 cubic feet of passenger space.
- Premium cloth seat trim is standard on the S trim level. Upgrade to the Kia Soul EX for heated front seats, or jump all the way to the GT-Line Turbo for high-end SOFINO® and cloth seat trim. As an added bonus, the GT-Line Turbo offers a heated steering wheel, too.
- A six-way manually-adjustable driver’s seat and a 4-way manually-adjustable passenger’s seat are standard. Upgrade to the EX or GT-Line Turbo for a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support.
Ready to take a closer look at the 2020 Kia Soul interior dimensions? Here’s what you can expect from the seating area:
- Kia Soul Headroom (w/o Sunroof)
- 39.4 inches front / 39.5 inches rear
- Kia Soul Hip Room
- 53.5 inches front / 52.8 inches rear
- Kia Soul Legroom
- 41.1 inches front / 38.8 inches rear
2020 Soul Cargo Space Dimensions
No matter how you decide to classify the Kia Soul, it’s clear that the Kia Soul cargo space puts it in a league of its own. That’s right: the distinctive shape of the Kia Soul isn’t just eye-catching. It’s also extremely practical!
With a standard 60/40-split folding rear bench seat, you can easily access plenty of Kia Soul trunk space:
- Kia Soul Cargo Space with Seats Up
- 24.2 cubic feet w/o Dual Level Cargo Board
- 23.4 cubic feet w/ Dual Level Cargo Board (Lower Position)
- 18.7 cubic feet w/ Dual Level Cargo Board (Upper Position)
- Kia Soul Cargo Space with Seats Down
- 62.1 cubic feet
Curious about that Dual Level Cargo Board? It’s a standard feature on GT-Line, EX, and GT-Line Turbo models. By raising or lowering the cargo board, you can make it easier to access the items you need at hand, or make more room for your largest cargo loads.
Travel and Entertainment Features
New Orleans customers will also see that the 2020 Soul offers the connected systems to help plan your routes and stay entertained.
- If you find yourself drawn to the LX, S, GT-Line, or X-Line models, you can check weather forecasts or traffic updates and connect your devices with the 7-inch color touch-screen display.
- Those who opt for the Kia Soul EX or GT-Line Turbo can have access to a backlog of content with the 10.25-inch color touch-screen display that comes with Premium Navigation, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and HD Radio.™
Check out more of the connected features available on the Kia Soul lineup:
- AM/FM/MP3 6-Speaker Audio System: Available on the LX, S, GT-Line, or X-Line models
- Harman/Kardon® Audio System w/ Center Speaker, Subwoofer, and External Amplifier: Available on the Kia Soul EX and GT-Line Turbo models
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®: Available across the entire lineup
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology w/ Steering-Wheel-Mounted Calling Buttons: Available across the entire lineup
- Supervision Meter Instrument Cluster w/ LCD Trip Computer: Available only in the T-Line Turbo model
A safe interior always adds peace of mind, no matter if you’re running a couple errands around Marrero or hitting the open road for an extended trip. The latest Kia Soul lineup pulls no punches when it comes to providing drivers with advanced safety features that minimize distractions and allow them to be more aware of their surroundings behind the wheel.
Here are just some of the advanced safety features drivers can expect from the 2020 Kia Soul:
- Rear-Camera Display
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
Get Inside the 2020 Kia Soul at Ray Brandt Kia
Are you ready to step inside the connected and safe interior of the 2020 Kia Soul? Browse our inventory of new models and check out the available 2020 Soul colors to find the vehicle that speaks to your “soul.” And, be sure to contact us to schedule a test drive or to speak with a dedicated member of our finance team. You’ll definitely want to check out our exciting Kia Soul lease deals, too. Still doing your research? Explore the 2021 Kia Seltos interior with our team.
More About Kia Models
If you’re in the market for a new sedan, look no further than the new 2021 Kia K5. We are excited to get you in the driver’s seat of this fantastic model, which is all-new for 2021 and replaces the Optima in Kia’s lineup. The 2021 Kia K5’s interior has been designed from the ground-up with…
What can Harvey drivers expect from the 2021 Kia Seltos exterior? Colors range from dignified Steel Gray to punchy Starbright Yellow, plus a range of two-tone options available at higher trims. Join Ray Brandt Kia as we explore the all 2021 Kia Seltos colors now available to Marrero-area buyers. View Seltos Inventory Contact Us What 2021 Kia…
If you’ve decided on a 2021 Kia Soul for your next vehicle purchase, it’s safe to say you’re not the kind of driver who’s looking to blend in on the Harvey roads. Make a statement with your choice of ten vivid 2021 Kia Soul colors, or choose one of seven unique Kia Soul two-tone color…