2019 Kia Sportage Safety Features
If you’re looking for an SUV that will give you peace of mind while navigating the roads of New Orleans, look no further than the 2019 Kia Sportage. The Kia Sportage safety features range from high-strength Iso-Structure to the cutting-edge Drive Wise Technology and the latest in safety innovations.
Active and Passive Features
The 2019 Kia Sportage safety system includes a wide range of both active and passive features to provide the best protection possible on the roads around Marrero. Here’s a peek:
- The exclusive Iso-Structure unibody construction uses high-strength to aid in rigidity and resilience. Inside, airbags cushion the cabin from all angles.
- Standard features like Electronic Stability Control and Hill-Start Assist Control enhance handling under any road condition
- Technology like Downhill Brake Control and Anti-lock Braking help your vehicle stop in an instant when every moment counts.
Drive Wise Technology
Not only can the 2019 Sportage’s safety features protect you and your passengers from danger, but the latest technology can even help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. Kia’s Drive Wise Technology uses sensors, monitors, and radar to avoid potential hazards near Timberlane before they become an issue. Here are just a few of the available features:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking monitors the speed of surrounding traffic and slows the vehicle to prevent potential fender benders.
- Blind-Spot Detection keeps an eye on both of your blind spots, alerting you if any obstacles appear.
- Dynamic Bending Light anticipates the curves of a winding road by watching your steering angle and shining your headlights precisely toward your destination.
- The Lane Departure Warning System monitors your vehicle’s movement from a built-in windshield camera. If you begin to drift out of lane, your Sportage will sound an audible and visual warning.
Learn More about the 2019 Sportage’s Safety in Person at Ray Brandt Kia
If you want to know more about the new Sportage safety features, stop by Ray Brandt Kia to chat with our experts or see how this SUV compares to the Honda CR-V or Hyundai Tuscon. Our staff can take you for a test drive around Harvey in a new Kia Sportage, so contact us to set up your visit to our showroom.
More About Kia Models
The Kia Soul lineup has become a fast favorite with New Orleans drivers for its spacious interior and fuel-efficient performance, so how can this SUV get any better? The 2020 Kia Soul configurations showcase the best of modern technology and engineering with six different Kia Soul trim levels to explore. So whether you’re trying to decide…
Looking for a midsize SUV that delivers impressive capability as well as the most advanced safety features? The 2020 Kia Sportage is a popular choice among Harvey families, and it’s easy to see why. Safety is at the top of the list for many car-buyers, so we’re often asked about the 2020 Kia Sportage safety…
When properly equipped, a 2020 Kia Sportage can tow 2,000 pounds. Can a Kia Sportage tow a boat? It depends on the size and type of boat, but the Sportage can generate enough power to handle your pop-up trailer or non-motorized boat. With one of the highest towing capabilities in its class, what else can…