2019 Kia Sportage Safety Features
If you’re looking for an SUV that will give you peace of mind while navigating the roads of New Orleans, look no further than the 2019 Kia Sportage. The Kia Sportage safety features range from high-strength Iso-Structure to the cutting-edge Drive Wise Technology and the latest in safety innovations.
Active and Passive Features
The 2019 Kia Sportage safety system includes a wide range of both active and passive features to provide the best protection possible on the roads around Marrero. Here’s a peek:
- The exclusive Iso-Structure unibody construction uses high-strength to aid in rigidity and resilience. Inside, airbags cushion the cabin from all angles.
- Standard features like Electronic Stability Control and Hill-Start Assist Control enhance handling under any road condition
- Technology like Downhill Brake Control and Anti-lock Braking help your vehicle stop in an instant when every moment counts.
Drive Wise Technology
Not only can the 2019 Sportage’s safety features protect you and your passengers from danger, but the latest technology can even help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. Kia’s Drive Wise Technology uses sensors, monitors, and radar to avoid potential hazards near Timberlane before they become an issue. Here are just a few of the available features:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking monitors the speed of surrounding traffic and slows the vehicle to prevent potential fender benders.
- Blind-Spot Detection keeps an eye on both of your blind spots, alerting you if any obstacles appear.
- Dynamic Bending Light anticipates the curves of a winding road by watching your steering angle and shining your headlights precisely toward your destination.
- The Lane Departure Warning System monitors your vehicle’s movement from a built-in windshield camera. If you begin to drift out of lane, your Sportage will sound an audible and visual warning.
Learn More about the 2019 Sportage’s Safety in Person at Ray Brandt Kia
If you want to know more about the new Sportage safety features, stop by Ray Brandt Kia to chat with our experts or see how this SUV compares to the Honda CR-V or Hyundai Tuscon. Our staff can take you for a test drive around Harvey in a new Kia Sportage, so contact us to set up your visit to our showroom.
More About Kia Models
Get where you need to go around Harvey with the versatility and utility of the new 2020 Kia Sorento. Available in five different trim levels, the 2020 Kia Sorento is the ultimate sport utility vehicle for your family— whether your running errands or looking to get way beyond New Orleans. Browse the following guide to discover…
The 2020 Kia Sorento interior delivers seating for up to seven passengers, and offers all of the features you’ll need to feel at home! For years, this three-row SUV has been recognized as one of the best values in the segment for busy families in the New Orleans region. Once you’ve had the chance to see…
Can you tow with a 2020 Kia Sorento? Absolutely! This three-row SUV has long been recognized as a superior value, and with the Kia Sorento towing capacity at your command, you’ll be able to pull up to 5,000 pounds with a V6 and AWD. That’s more than enough power to plan and execute the adventures…