2019 Kia Sportage Safety Features
If you’re looking for an SUV that will give you peace of mind while navigating the roads of New Orleans, look no further than the 2019 Kia Sportage. The Kia Sportage safety features range from high-strength Iso-Structure to the cutting-edge Drive Wise Technology and the latest in safety innovations.
Active and Passive Features
The 2019 Kia Sportage safety system includes a wide range of both active and passive features to provide the best protection possible on the roads around Marrero. Here’s a peek:
- The exclusive Iso-Structure unibody construction uses high-strength to aid in rigidity and resilience. Inside, airbags cushion the cabin from all angles.
- Standard features like Electronic Stability Control and Hill-Start Assist Control enhance handling under any road condition
- Technology like Downhill Brake Control and Anti-lock Braking help your vehicle stop in an instant when every moment counts.
Drive Wise Technology
Not only can the 2019 Sportage’s safety features protect you and your passengers from danger, but the latest technology can even help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. Kia’s Drive Wise Technology uses sensors, monitors, and radar to avoid potential hazards near Timberlane before they become an issue. Here are just a few of the available features:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking monitors the speed of surrounding traffic and slows the vehicle to prevent potential fender benders.
- Blind-Spot Detection keeps an eye on both of your blind spots, alerting you if any obstacles appear.
- Dynamic Bending Light anticipates the curves of a winding road by watching your steering angle and shining your headlights precisely toward your destination.
- The Lane Departure Warning System monitors your vehicle’s movement from a built-in windshield camera. If you begin to drift out of lane, your Sportage will sound an audible and visual warning.
Learn More about the 2019 Sportage’s Safety in Person at Ray Brandt Kia
If you want to know more about the new Sportage safety features, stop by Ray Brandt Kia to chat with our experts or see how this SUV compares to the Honda CR-V or Hyundai Tuscon. Our staff can take you for a test drive around Harvey in a new Kia Sportage, so contact us to set up your visit to our showroom.
More About Kia Models
The 2019 Kia Sorento configurations offer New Orleans and Marrero drivers plenty of options when it comes to price, performance, and available features. But which Kia SUV is right for you? Learn more about the Kia Sorento trim levels at Ray Brandt Kia! 2019 Sorento Details New Sorento Inventory 2019 Sorento Trim Levels If you’re a customer that…
So you’ve settled on your favorite Kia model, the Kia Sportage, but now comes the challenge of figuring out which trim level is right for you. While you may compare certain trims together such as the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX, or the Kia Sportage S vs. SX Turbo, Ray Brandt Kia is here to give you…
No matter which style it is, the 2020 Kia Telluride is proving to be one of the most popular SUVs on New Orleans roads. The Kia Telluride trim levels offer up plenty of consistent features across the entire lineup along with plenty of exclusive trim-specific features for you to enjoy. Learn more about the Kia Telluride…