2019 Kia Sportage Safety Features
If you’re looking for an SUV that will give you peace of mind while navigating the roads of Harvey, look no further than the 2019 Kia Sportage. The Kia Sportage safety features range from high-strength Iso-Structure to the cutting-edge Drive Wise Technology and the latest in safety innovations.
Active and Passive Features
The 2019 Kia Sportage safety system includes a wide range of both active and passive features to provide the best protection possible on the roads around Marrero. Here’s a peek:
- The exclusive Iso-Structure unibody construction uses high-strength to aid in rigidity and resilience. Inside, airbags cushion the cabin from all angles.
- Standard features like Electronic Stability Control and Hill-Start Assist Control enhance handling under any road condition
- Technology like Downhill Brake Control and Anti-lock Braking help your vehicle stop in an instant when every moment counts.
Drive Wise Technology
Not only can the 2019 Sportage’s safety features protect you and your passengers from danger, but the latest technology can even help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. Kia’s Drive Wise Technology uses sensors, monitors, and radar to avoid potential hazards near New Orleans before they become an issue. Here are just a few of the available features:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking monitors the speed of surrounding traffic and slows the vehicle to prevent potential fender benders.
- Blind-Spot Detection keeps an eye on both of your blind spots, alerting you if any obstacles appear.
- Dynamic Bending Light anticipates the curves of a winding road by watching your steering angle and shining your headlights precisely toward your destination.
- The Lane Departure Warning System monitors your vehicle’s movement from a built-in windshield camera. If you begin to drift out of lane, your Sportage will sound an audible and visual warning.
Learn More about the 2019 Sportage’s Safety in Person at Ray Brandt Kia
If you want to know more about the new Sportage safety features, stop by Ray Brandt Kia to chat with our experts or see how this SUV compares to the Honda CR-V or Hyundai Tuscon. Our staff can take you for a test drive around Harvey in a new Kia Sportage, so contact us to set up your visit to our showroom.
More About Kia Models
Looking for an ultra-safe option built to handle Harvey commutes and road trips? The new Kia Sorento is an SUV that is up for the challenge on the road ahead and can keep you comfortable and connected along the way. This family-friendly Kia offers a wide range of driver-assist features, including Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance and…
The stylish and spacious 2020 Kia Optima has been turning heads around Harvey, and for good reason. Commuters, road trippers, family explorers, and the solo traveler all find much to love about the Optima sedan. Review what the impartial industry experts are saying about the impressive design, the array of standard safety equipment, and its…
With the most efficient configuration, the new Kia Optima reaches an impressive 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway with its Turbocharged 1.6L Inline 4-cylinder engine, found on the EX trim. Across the entire 2020 Kia Optima lineup, you can expect incredible fuel specs. What’s more, the two Optima Hybrid options allow for even greater efficiency for…