2019 Kia Sportage Safety Features
If you’re looking for an SUV that will give you peace of mind while navigating the roads of New Orleans, look no further than the 2019 Kia Sportage. The Kia Sportage safety features range from high-strength Iso-Structure to the cutting-edge Drive Wise Technology and the latest in safety innovations.
Active and Passive Features
The 2019 Kia Sportage safety system includes a wide range of both active and passive features to provide the best protection possible on the roads around Marrero. Here’s a peek:
- The exclusive Iso-Structure unibody construction uses high-strength to aid in rigidity and resilience. Inside, airbags cushion the cabin from all angles.
- Standard features like Electronic Stability Control and Hill-Start Assist Control enhance handling under any road condition
- Technology like Downhill Brake Control and Anti-lock Braking help your vehicle stop in an instant when every moment counts.
Drive Wise Technology
Not only can the 2019 Sportage’s safety features protect you and your passengers from danger, but the latest technology can even help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. Kia’s Drive Wise Technology uses sensors, monitors, and radar to avoid potential hazards near Timberlane before they become an issue. Here are just a few of the available features:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking monitors the speed of surrounding traffic and slows the vehicle to prevent potential fender benders.
- Blind-Spot Detection keeps an eye on both of your blind spots, alerting you if any obstacles appear.
- Dynamic Bending Light anticipates the curves of a winding road by watching your steering angle and shining your headlights precisely toward your destination.
- The Lane Departure Warning System monitors your vehicle’s movement from a built-in windshield camera. If you begin to drift out of lane, your Sportage will sound an audible and visual warning.
Learn More about the 2019 Sportage’s Safety in Person at Ray Brandt Kia
If you want to know more about the new Sportage safety features, stop by Ray Brandt Kia to chat with our experts or see how this SUV compares to the Honda CR-V or Hyundai Tuscon. Our staff can take you for a test drive around Harvey in a new Kia Sportage, so contact us to set up your visit to our showroom.
More About Kia Models
The 2020 Kia Forte configurations have something for every driver to get excited about! However, if you’re not sure what each is offering, getting everything you desire might feel like a real challenge. Fear not: Ray Brandt Kia has done the research for you, and we’ve put together a guide covering all six of the 2020 Kia…
The new 2020 Kia Soul interior comes with all of the advanced features New Orleans drivers come to expect from this compact SUV. Whether it’s the latest safety features to keep you focused on the road or advanced entertainment and comfort options to ensure an enjoyable ride, the 2020 Soul has it all. View Kia Soul Inventory Contact…
The 2020 Kia Soul colors have made this already-iconic car even more recognizable on the streets of New Orleans and Marrero. Which exterior and interior color options are right for you? Ray Brandt Kia has put together a complete guide, so you can find the perfect model at our Harvey dealership today. View Soul Inventory Contact Us 2020…