2019 Kia Sportage Safety Features
If you’re looking for an SUV that will give you peace of mind while navigating the roads of Harvey, look no further than the 2019 Kia Sportage. The Kia Sportage safety features range from high-strength Iso-Structure to the cutting-edge Drive Wise Technology and the latest in safety innovations.
Active and Passive Features
The 2019 Kia Sportage safety system includes a wide range of both active and passive features to provide the best protection possible on the roads around Marrero. Here’s a peek:
- The exclusive Iso-Structure unibody construction uses high-strength to aid in rigidity and resilience. Inside, airbags cushion the cabin from all angles.
- Standard features like Electronic Stability Control and Hill-Start Assist Control enhance handling under any road condition
- Technology like Downhill Brake Control and Anti-lock Braking help your vehicle stop in an instant when every moment counts.
Drive Wise Technology
Not only can the 2019 Sportage’s safety features protect you and your passengers from danger, but the latest technology can even help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. Kia’s Drive Wise Technology uses sensors, monitors, and radar to avoid potential hazards near New Orleans before they become an issue. Here are just a few of the available features:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking monitors the speed of surrounding traffic and slows the vehicle to prevent potential fender benders.
- Blind-Spot Detection keeps an eye on both of your blind spots, alerting you if any obstacles appear.
- Dynamic Bending Light anticipates the curves of a winding road by watching your steering angle and shining your headlights precisely toward your destination.
- The Lane Departure Warning System monitors your vehicle’s movement from a built-in windshield camera. If you begin to drift out of lane, your Sportage will sound an audible and visual warning.
Learn More about the 2019 Sportage’s Safety in Person at Ray Brandt Kia
If you want to know more about the new Sportage safety features, stop by Ray Brandt Kia to chat with our experts or see how this SUV compares to the Honda CR-V or Hyundai Tuscon. Our staff can take you for a test drive around Harvey in a new Kia Sportage, so contact us to set up your visit to our showroom.
More About Kia Models
If you’re in the market for a new sedan, look no further than the new 2021 Kia K5. We are excited to get you in the driver’s seat of this fantastic model, which is all-new for 2021 and replaces the Optima in Kia’s lineup. The 2021 Kia K5’s interior has been designed from the ground-up with…
What can Harvey drivers expect from the 2021 Kia Seltos exterior? Colors range from dignified Steel Gray to punchy Starbright Yellow, plus a range of two-tone options available at higher trims. Join Ray Brandt Kia as we explore the all 2021 Kia Seltos colors now available to Marrero-area buyers. View Seltos Inventory Contact Us What 2021 Kia…
If you’ve decided on a 2021 Kia Soul for your next vehicle purchase, it’s safe to say you’re not the kind of driver who’s looking to blend in on the Harvey roads. Make a statement with your choice of ten vivid 2021 Kia Soul colors, or choose one of seven unique Kia Soul two-tone color…