2019 Kia Soul Interior Features
Drivers all across Timberlane and New Orleans recognize the unmistakable exterior of the 2019 Kia Soul, but unless you’ve had the chance to step inside, you may not realize that this compact SUV features a spacious, configurable cabin that’s fully-loaded with high-end interior features and amenities. Find out what it has to offer before getting behind the wheel at Ray Brandt Kia.
Comfort, Convenience and Connectivity for Every Drive
The 2019 Soul may start at just $16,490 MSRP, but you’d never know it by this model’s wide array of comfort and technology features. Here are just a few of the standard and available highlights:
- Kia UVO with 7-inch or 8-inch touchscreen
- UVO with Premium Navigation
- Android Auto™ Apple CarPlay™
- Voice Recognition / Siri® Eyes Free
- Automatic Temperature Control System with Cluster Ionizer
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat, including Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Black Cloth/Leather Seat Trim with Orange Contrast Stitching
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gearshift knob
With all of this standard and available equipment, it’s no surprise that the Soul compares well against competitors like the 2019 Honda Fit. Drivers can equip additional features, including Kia Soul seat covers, by exploring available Kia accessories at their local Harvey Kia parts department.
Kia Soul Interior Dimensions
The famously boxy design of the 2019 Kia Soul allows passengers to spread out and travel in comfort. Its spacious interior makes the Soul equally well-suited to daily drives and long road trips:
- Front: 40.9 inches
- Rear: 39.1 inches
- Shoulder Room
- Front: 55.5 inches
- Rear: 54.7 inches
- Hip Room
- Front: 53.2 inches
- Rear: 49.3 inches
- Headroom w/o Sunroof
- Front: 39.6 inches
- Rear: 39.5 inches
- Headroom with Sunroof
- Front: 37.9 inches
- Rear: 37.9 inches
Get More Done with the Kia Soul Cargo Space
No modern compact crossover can compete without offering ample cargo space and an easily-configurable interior. The Soul does not disappoint:
- With the Cargo Under Tray installed, the Kia Soul offers 18.8 cubic feet of storage space with all seats in their upright positions, and 49.5 cubic feet with the rear seats laid flat.
- For cargo volume that puts the strongest Soul competitors to shame, simply remove the Cargo Under Tray! With this feature out of the way, you’ll enjoy maximum cargo space measurements of 24.2 cubic feet and 61.3 cubic feet, with the seats upright and flat, respectively.
No matter how your Kia Soul interior is configured, you’ll have more than enough space for your errands and adventures near Marrero.
Test Drive the Kia Soul at Ray Brandt Kia!
The Kia Soul is offering a remarkable variety of new features in 2019, and a look ahead to 2020 reveals that there’s even more to love on the way, including an impressive MPG. You can even get a look at the 2020 Kia Soul interior. If you can’t wait to get behind the wheel, find a new Kia Soul for sale at Ray Brandt Kia today, and simply contact us to set up your test drive!
More About Kia Soul Features
Drivers all across Timberlane and New Orleans recognize the unmistakable exterior of the 2019 Kia Soul, but unless you’ve had the chance to step inside, you may not realize that this compact SUV features a spacious, configurable cabin that’s fully-loaded with high-end interior features and amenities. Find out what it has to offer before getting behind…